Monday, August 8, 2011

Randomness

Randomness

I like words
I want to lose weight
I wish I was a better writer
I like that MOST of the time when I set out to do something I DO IT!
I hate that I am lazy
I thought there would be more time with you my Braveheart
I dislike that we are no longer close middle girl
I need to do laundry
I kind of want a dog
I must exercise more
I would like to be more together as a person
I am grateful and blessed for my life
I require love
I crave chocolate sometimes
I am scared of snakes
I ought to organize my all my pictures
I should get off the computer
I can’t live without coffee
I aspire to live on the beach
I plan to found serenity and peace
I long for someone to give me a pedicure every week
I think it would be neat to have a personal chef
I believe we should celebrate each day
What’s your randomness?

8 August 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment